Hi,
My name is Yang Hu. I live in the United States. I entered yang.hu knowing that .hu is the country code for Hungary, and just wanted to see if my namesake exists as a valid URL.
From what I can gather from your website, your company name is Pagat, so I'm not sure why yang.hu is your website name, but nonetheless I think that is pretty cool.
If you guys have t-shirts (or any such trinkets) with your website name yang.hu on it, I would be interested in purchasing one.
Sincerely,
Yang Hu
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
3 comments:
so awesome!! they have to reply...
That's what I'm hoping. Anyone fluent in Hungarian?
Hehehe...
I'm not fluent in Hungarian, but check out Google Language. It does a pretty good job. :)
Post a Comment