I guess I should I get it out of the way.
Nienchtze and I are moving on.
It was a long de-leveraging process; she moved out last July, and I moved away at the beginning this year. I had a steep learning curve for my new job this year, she got laid off from hers and just settling into her current one. So there is quite a bit of things to handle. I think I'm doing this more as a ritual for myself than anything. It is mere formality at this point.
Now that's out of the way. I'll get back to my regular econ gloom-and-doom. Actually, my decreasing frequency of posts is a probably leading indicator of economic recovery. It's far more entertaining writing about econ-alypse than about the mundane nature of normal economic activities.
That's it for now.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
3 comments:
♫ http://tinyurl.com/u-will-survive ♪
shit happens...
PS: Don't over work yourself... or you'll go mental...
_]
Sorry to hear that, Yang.
Post a Comment