How's this for meta?
Thanks to the website "I Write Like", I get to submit a series of prior blog entries to see which famous writers I write like.
So while my various blog entries returned a fairly diverse array of writers (Kurt Vonnegut, Dan Brown, HP Lovecraft, and Arthur C Clarke), the one runaway winner was the late David Foster Wallace, whose work "Infinite Jest" is generally considered to be both well-written and abstruse.
But this certainly piques my curiosity about Wallace and I am most certainly interested in getting a copy of his book.
Incidentally, this blog post is written in the style of H.P. Lovecraft, according to the aforementioned website. I'm not trying to scare anyone!
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment