Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bank of NASA



NASA Credit Union.

It turns out that if you join the Montgomery Road Runners Club, which I will probably sign up for and do their half-marathon training, you are eligible to join NASAFCU.

I have no idea what their rates are, but I bet they have cool trinkets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ground Control to Major Yang:
Don't know how I feel letting some egghead rocket scientists manage my money. I mean these guys have a hard enough time between metric and imperial units.

In any case if you really want to belong http://marsrovername.jpl.nasa.gov/

Yang said...

Major Yang to Ground Control:

But my greenbakcs look much bigger in imperial units!

Anonymous said...

♫ This is Ground Control to Major Yang:♫

Sorry to be the one to tell ya... but ya always loose out after the conversion rate.

It's all just an optical illusion anyways.

The More You Know..٭*