Philadelphia is about 100 miles northeast of Washington DC, about the distance between LA and San Diego.
Whenever I go visit San Diego, driving has always been the only option, even though there is train service between the two. In contrast, the Amtrak services up and down the east coast is sufficiently convenient that it is much easier to take the train than to drive. The train from DC to Philly is about 1.5 hours, which is about the same time as driving.
But since I can take a nap on the train, that makes train much more ideal. Also, since Philly is not that bog of a city geographically, you can get around the city on cabs.
Acela, the high speed train that does 150 MPH, would get you from DC to NY in a bit under 3 hours, covering about 230 miles.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
4 comments:
Didn't realize you like the Risky Business Train scene.
That's one of the only things that sucks about living in So Cal - the public transportation system is almost non-existent.
Yang, Dude -- you must not make the drive often enough because I can assure you that, whenever possible, I take the train from Oceanside to ANYWHERE in Orange County, including Irvine.
Do you still teach at CSULB? I'm pretty certain I won't still be teaching at CSUF come fall... :-(
Buttercup aka Judy, John's wife.
I had to give up my CSULB teaching gig because I moved to Washington DC at the beginning of this year. I really enjoy teaching but it'll have to remain a part-time avocation for me given my other obligations...
And no, I don't make the LA-SD drive all that often :-)
Post a Comment