Apropos of nothing, I just like to point out Michael Moore went 2 for 3 in his last 3 movies. While no corresponding legislation came out that would match his aims in "Bowling for Columbine", the same is not true with "Fahrenheit 911" and "Sicko"- We are pulling out of Iraq and we are as close to universal healthcare as we have ever been.
Which brings us to his most current movie "Capitalism: a Love Story". I haven't seen the movie so I don't have much to say about it. But it does make me wonder if a year or two down the line would we see sweeping regulations with regards to financial institutions given his track record. Keep in mind that this is not automatic- at this point bankers are only slightly more popular than pimps and people who drink puppy blood, and yet neither political party has shown much willingness to impose any sort of regulations.
I have my own biases and I think there has to be a balance lest it tilts to a pitchfork-and-torch mob scene, but like healthcare reform, at some point this cannot be kicked further down the road.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment