I have some big news to share: Today is officially my last day teaching at
Smith College. My partner and I have accepted positions at UC Riverside. As
of J...
I’ve noticed now for the last few months and years that I am getting and
feeling older. And I am not even talking about the fact that my little
baby is mo...
champion 141 points: Cindy
120: Lorena
119: Tabitha, and Aaron
118: Yang 116: Otto, and Jason C.
111: Sumet
110: TDo
101: Gwen
100: Russ KU
91: Russ Chicago
...
The data we've seen allow us to say several things with certainty.
First, autism today is not the same as autism ten or twenty years ago. The
definition of...
Originally preached at Northminster Presbyterian Church - Roswell, GA, on
December 24, 2002.
It was the Christmas Eve 11:30pm Candlelight Service, and we ...
by Heather If I had to be a female superhero for one day who would I pick?
I can tell you right off the bat that it wouldn’t be Wonder Woman. Sure she
look...
Wow, that was easy. Setting up a blog on blogspot.com was pretty easy.
Well, i guess i'm going to be blogging about some random stuff as the days
go by. Mo...
1 comment:
Haha, nice. And it looks like he does, as the election has been called.
Post a Comment