ACCOUNTANT (to me): we have this huge auditing project where we have to manually go over the books of 15,000 accounts and find out which entries do not currently have matching entries on the other side. Here's a list of 100 accounts for you, it takes about 1 person to process through that on a daily basis.
ME: You know, I think I can automate the whole thing
ACCOUNTANT: Let's do thing this concurrently then, we have 10 people working for a whole week now and we have processed 5,000 accounts so far.
ME (36 hours later): I wrote a SAS code that processed about 10,000 of the 15,000 accounts exactly the way you want them to be. I can probably improve the code so that it process a couple thousand more, the rest you'll have to still do it manually because they do not conform to standard rules.
ACCOUNTANT: That seems much less painful.
ME: It is for me.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
2 comments:
is this based on a true event?
Yes.
I think Gilbert Godfrey will play me in the movie adaptation :-)
Post a Comment