- It's a shame that Bishop Gene Robinson's opening benediction was not broadcasted on HBO. I found it incredibly moving, and I'm not even religious. I highly recommend going through whole benediction. An excerpt:"Bless us with anger – at discrimination, at home and abroad, against refugees and immigrants, women, people of color, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.
- If there is a Guiness record for the number of people singing "American Pie" at the same time, I think we might have broken it.
- The atmosphere was absolutely festive. There were close to a million people going through tiny little fence openings and there were no pushing nor shoving, and people are just in a good mood.
- It's amazing just how diverse the crowd was.
- The police was pretty easy-going. Constitution Ave became one giant pedestrain walkway after the concert.
- Barack Obama is already jump starting the economy. There were literally an army of people hawking buttons, posters, t-shirts, beanies, wrist bands and anything that can have an Obama face on it.
- Aaron Copeland's "Fanfare for the Common Man": what an amazing way to begin the concert.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment