Now that GM is getting bailout money so they can buy out Chrysler, I wonder if this could be an aggregate trend. Finance and auto makes two, could other industry be next as part of the bailout/consolidation process?
I can see a Federally mandated shotgun wedding to save Chrysler from going under- too many factories/jobs are at stake. What other industry and firm might fit this profile? HMOs? Property management companies? Supermarkets?
And for people like Chuck, should you short a potential company that will be "eated" or long it at the bottom?
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
1 comment:
I would think shorting would be a bad idea for 2 reasons:
1) Sine the company is already in the crapper, the profit of a short should be really low
2) There's always a risk that the SEC will step in and no allow shorting on those stocks.
My prediction for who's next in line for bailout.... airlines
Post a Comment