I haven't had time to look into this, but maybe there's a way of exploit its inefficiencies since it's a fairly new market? (Yes, I'm looking in your direction, Yang.)
From WJS
Then you sit and watch it go up … and down. One minute your stock in Ryan Howard (RHOW) is at $15.32, 20 minutes later, it's down to $9.69. And an hour after that, it's up to $21.45. This fluctuation occurs while Mr. Howard rests on a day off, driven solely by demand for a virtual piece of the Phillies slugger. As you sleep, the stock splits — the market is open from 9 a.m. to midnight, when all stocks closing over $20 reward every shareholder with an extra share per share owned, following OneSeason rules. When you wake up, you can decide whether to sell your Ryan Howard to buy Kobe Bryant (KOBE), or hope that Mr. Howard's price goes up more.
1 comment:
It looks like hsx.com, which is the Hollywood equivalent.
I already have a SAS script that takes advantage of the arbitrage there. (my portfolio is at $387 million: you start out at $2M), I can probably port it to over...
Post a Comment