Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random Thoughts at an Airport

Here I am, blitzed out of my mind from a giant goblet of magarita, as random thoughts go through my head:
  • Those guys who check your carry-on luggages, they should sooooo have a scavenger hunt on the federal level so that a) they will have some fun in what seems like an otherwise monotonous job and b) keep them sharp
  • Why don't just built a giant mall inside the airport and get it over with? They already have a captive audience,why not add in movie theaters and stuff?
  • The fact that American Airline makes you pay to check in your luggage just seems wrong on principle alone when neither Alaska Air nor Virgin America have done so. I'm sure the prices all equalize out in the grand scheme of things, but I don't think anyone likes to be nickeled and dimed
  • And I have really shitty alcohol tolerance level- one magarita and I am completely out of it

No comments: