Chu married his wife Jean, an Oxford-trained physicist, in 1997. He comes from a family of accomplished scholars. His maternal grandfather earned advanced civil engineering degrees at Cornell and his uncle studied physics at the Sorbonne before they returned to China. His father earned an advanced chemical engineering degree at M.I.T. and taught at Washington University and Brooklyn Polytechnic Institute, while his mother studied economics. His younger brother, Morgan Chu, is a partner and the former Co-Managing Partner at Irell & Manella LLP, a law firm. His older brother Gilbert Chu is a professor and researcher of Biochemistry and Medicine at Stanford University. His two brothers and four cousins earned three M.D.s, four Ph.D.s, and a J.D. between them.Wow.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
4 comments:
I wonder if his brother Morgan, who has a JD, is the black sheep of the family. Do they make fun of him because he only has 3 years of post grad education?
"I know you're a senior partner and everything, but why can't you win a Nobel prize like your brother?"
wow, if I didn't feel like an underachiever before, i sure as hell do now. I thought it was hard living up to my mom's standard of just get a BS in something.
Could you imagine what growing up in that house must have been like!!! That's Awesome!!
That is ONE Thanksgiving table I don't envy being privy to....
Post a Comment