Top of the list? Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle.
From Queen Anne, that is how I would go south to SeaTac, SafeCo or Alki Beach. It's kind of an ugly structure that runs right along Eliot Bay.
Part of the reason it will die is because the cost of seismic retrofit will be quite high, and the other part is that as long as it's going to die, you might as well make the waterfront that much better. The addition of light rail alleviates some of the traffic, and the rest will be picked up by I-5, which runs parallel to the viaduct and is on the east-end of Seattle CBD.
Right underneath the viaduct is Ivar's Pier 54 Fish Bar, a local hangout. I highly recommend their fried oysters and chips.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment