Don't tell me about your political views.
Whether I agree with you or not it is a) irrelevant to your ability and b) shows a level of intellectual insularity, and c) if you are doing this on the assumption that I will be more sympathetic to you because we share the same ideology then I will mark you down as that is a cheap way of getting yourself through the door.
There are some cases where philosophical approach in econometrics/economic is inevitably correlated to political inclination, and that is a fair thing to discuss, but in general it is a turnoff.
It's not a deal breaker; I will not hold it against you if your skillsets are otherwise perfectly matched, and once you become my co-worker I have no problem with sharing our political views. My first boss and I have as opposite political views as you can find; I consider him a mentor and have asked for his professional advices long after I stopped working for him. But in general it does not help on interview day.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment