Marie Douglas-David, a former investment banker, says she has no income and needs her 67-year-old husband, George David, to pay her more than $53,000 a week — more than most U.S. households make in a year — to cover her expenses.in case you're wondering (and I'm sure you all are), assuming you a) can put your money in a fund that generates a 5% return b) inflation will be around 3% and c) you live to be around 95 years old, then the poor 'ol Ms. Douglas-David would need $100 million to support her lifestyle.
Or as my co-worker commented: "How in the world do you spend $53K every week?"
On the meta level, if I were the lawyer for the husband and I want to make the wife look bad, this is exactly the thing I would leak to the press....
2 comments:
Cunt!
fatcat banker or gold digging trophy wife.
Pick your literary archtype, eh?
Post a Comment