Right now the government is a 36% owner of CitiGroup, it has plunked down 45 billion dollars on it. Assume Citi survives the current clusterfuck, would the government come out ahead?
Here are some very rough back of the envelope estimations
Stock Price US equity
$5 $6B
$10 $20B
$20 $40B
$50 $100B
$100 $200B
So if Citi somehow gets itself back to $50 (a big if), the government can in theory sell off its holdings in the open market and walk off with a tidy $50B profit.
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
4 comments:
I think it closes at like 2.50 today. Think its more likely to reach 10 and 0?
Whoops, I meant 1.50.
I am hoping the best, but until the qtr earnings come out, it's good to be a bit guarded.
money money money money
http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html
Post a Comment