Monday, March 30, 2009

What I Think Happened Today

[my complete, unsubstantiated hypothesis]

CEREBUS: Here's our new plan, with a request for a bunch more money as "loans". Oh yeah, if you don't give us this money, we'll declare bankruptcy, throw hundreds of thousands of people out of work, and screw your presidency.

OBAMA: Fuck you. I call your fucking bluff. If you go under you can kiss your 10 billion dollars you sunk into Chrysler and GMAC goodbye. Oh, I hear some of your investors are with the Russian mob. Have fun with that. Come back with a real plan instead of this bullshit plan that basically transfers this loan money to your fund without actually doing anything for the autoworkers and we'll talk.

CEREBUS: Shit.

[Same thing with GM]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if he could only do this with the WANKERS!

"I'm Anonymous and I approve this message"

YES HE SHOULD!®™© ﭱ

jasers said...

I think that is a real conversation you taped.

Yang said...

Shhh....