Stop being stupid.
I know you're against abortion. I don't agree with it, but I respect your commitment.
But excommunicating the family of a 9-year old girl for having an abortion because she was raped by her step-father? Are you guys out of your mind?
[UPDATE] So let me get this straight, the mother who chose abortion for her 9 year old daughter is excommunicated, but the step-father who raped and impregnated her is still a Catholic in good standing. Again, are you guys out of your mind?
Regarder Mille mots (2012) [vf] gratuit de qualité hd en ligne, [voir hd] A
Thousand Words (2012) streaming vf (film complet) putlocker, (regarder)
Mille m...
5 years ago
2 comments:
The religious pedo.. I mean priests don't care... now had it been a nine year old BOY..
Yes, I agree with you. Many, many things that are done just make no sense to me.
Its so lame that it reminds me of that stupid joke about a kid who keeps praying and praying for a new bike but never gets it. So, what's the kid do? Steals the bike and then confesses. So lame.
Post a Comment